Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Spoke to Samsung today. Drive Link has been removed from the app store and is no longer supported by Samsung.

However, the say a new app 'is under certification for registering with Samsung Galaxy'.

Hopefully we should have a working app soon.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mirrorlink is going to be part of the oem os build on the latest handsets

Note 4 being first unit to have it as part of the firmware

·
Registered
96 Posts
puts you no further forward unless a firmware for the headunit is released ...

has anyone with an android handset tried the toyota released 810 firmware?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Isn't a standard a standard though? For example each time a bluetooth phone comes out you don't need a firmware update on the car. Why isnt mirror link built on standards?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Isn't a standard a standard though? For example each time a bluetooth phone comes out you don't need a firmware update on the car. Why isnt mirror link built on standards?
I think this is still early days for standards. I suspect Apple Car Play and Googles Andriod in the car will take over to be the main standards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Rabiani,

since seems that you are the only lucky one that downloaded the update drivelink ... can you share with us the apk?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have bought a 108 TOP! today and have a Galaxy Note 3 and was a little disappointed to have read that it will not link with the Mirror Screen tech.

I have read that the Note 3 will gain the Android update inline with the Note 4 sometime during January. I wonder if this will include the Mirrorlink certification?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It seems that the ROM update of Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android Lollipop (5.0) is ok to communicate with Mirrorlink
Does anyone has already try to plug to the Peugeot 108 his S5 newly updated to Lollipop ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts