Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts

Peugeot has fully embraced their savvy demo and attempted to reach them on their terms. Enter Peugeots new social campaign.

Peugeot contracted designer Adam Pobiak to design and produce 108 limited edition silkscreen posters, 33seconds (a social agency) was then asked to make use of CRM to identify and contact owners of the 108. The point, tweet a photograph of themselves with their 108 with a sign hashtaged #My108.

The first 108 users to take part will get one of the special silkscreened prints, the losers will receive a digital print. The poster is made up from design elements of the 108 and melded into a puddle of colour and pattern. The question is, does it matter?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Posters are a great idea to promote the new 108. The design of the poster is great. I can see people wanting this just based on the design regardless of it having to do with the Peugeot 108.

It's cool how when you look closer you can actually see bits of the Peugeot 108 in the poster.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Posters are a great idea to promote the new 108. The design of the poster is great. I can see people wanting this just based on the design regardless of it having to do with the Peugeot 108.

It's cool how when you look closer you can actually see bits of the Peugeot 108 in the poster.
That's something i didn't notice before, good eye.
I wonder if this is something we might be seeing more and more of from other car makers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As far as I know, the most famous social network at the moment is instagram. And that's exactly what's great, because it's the easiest way to get ads and subscribers. That is why it is much easier to trade something there. But even if you act on behalf of official sponsors and put up a good product, it's not a fact that a lot of people will subscribe to you. Social networks are a huge world, albeit virtual. So my advice, for a quick rise, read how buy these subscribers. The main thing is that they are active. Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
As far as I know, the most famous social network at the moment is instagram. And that's exactly what's great, because it's the easiest way to get ads and subscribers. That is why it is much easier to trade something there. But even if you act on behalf of official sponsors and put up a good product, it's not a fact that a lot of people will subscribe to you. Social networks are a huge world, albeit virtual. So my advice, for a quick rise, read how buy these subscribers. The main thing is that they are active. Good luck!
Thanks, you very helped me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts