Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What was your dealer name if you don't mind me asking? I've been on the Peugeot site and requested a quote that way and its come back within £5 of my above quote!
Parks Motor Group Bathgate branch. Parks prices vary from branch to branch. Just checked again and its now £139.59, was £136 last time I looked!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I've just been quoted £270 for my first service at 16,000 miles from Robins & Day Maidstone?! Includes all the usual stuff plus a break fluid change as required in the service book.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know this is an old thread but I've just been quoted £270 for my first service at 16,000 miles from Robins & Day Maidstone?! Includes all the usual stuff plus a break fluid change as required in the service book.
Far too expensive. Brake fluid does not need done at first service, if they insist they are trying to screw you. It is recommended every two years (check your service manual), and it is totally unnecessary in my opinion until three years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I've worked out my problem.

I got a quote for it's "2nd service".

It's a July 2015 1.2, and I purchased it in July 2016 from the franchised dealer with 30 miles on the clock. They had it sitting around as a demo but didn't go out very much. It's never had the first service, but should this have been done by them before receiving the vehicle? I technically received it a year and a few weeks after it was registered.

Keen to get it right in case I ever need to make claim on warranty, we all know what these dealers are like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Chatted with the dealer. Was serviced a week before I picked it up but wasn't stamped in the service book.

You was right wellfan, brake fluid should be changed after every 2 years according to the service schedule.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts