Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite a lot of spam in each section. I have reported some of them but it wont let me report each one.

Thanks

·
Administrator
122 Posts
Thank you for letting us know. I cleaned up the spam that was on the forum. If you see anymore you can report the posts by clicking the triangle icon with the escalation mark inside it.

~ DM

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've reported loads of it over the last few weeks, but there just seemed to be more and more and wasn't being cleared

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I click the exclamation mark but if there are 10 spam posts it will only let me click a few.

·
Registered
69 Posts
When will something be done about all the spam on this forum?

I'm starting to get pee'd off with it all and considering leaving. No wonder hardly anyone posts anything these days.

·
Administrator
122 Posts
I've cleaned out any spam I saw but we do need a bit of help with spam control. I don't suppose either of you are interested in becoming a forum moderator?

~Kay

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would be happy to become a moderator on here and help clean things up. :)

·
Administrator
122 Posts
I would be happy to become a moderator on here and help clean things up. :)
Hi,

I went ahead and promoted you to a mod. If you could keep an eye on the spam that comes in, we'd really appreciate it and I think so would a lot of the users. PM if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Sheena

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi, Thanks but I don't seem to have any extra features or any moderating tools. Could you look into that for me?

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts