Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am the proud owner of a peugeot 108 Roland Garros & it is the bees knees! I have managed to do everything like pair my iPhone 7 with the music & hands free via bluetooth & my problems is that I cannot get to receive or send text messages?? Can someone tell what it is I have done wrong as car recognises my iPhone for music & telephone calls, etc. Please can someone shed some light as to what it is that I may have done wrong & how I may rectify the problem?

Many thanks Simon Matthews

·
Registered
77 Posts
Love the look of the Roland Garros, any pictures to share?

I think I read it only does the text messages when stationary and even then it only sends pre written messages.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have an iPhone 7 and have had previous models too. All of them, when connected to my system, have never been able to send/receive texts. This feature is only available on Android phones.

Hope this helps you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Have been racking brain on this and finally done it. On iphone go to bluetooth settings. Click the i next to relevant Bluetooth connection. A lisy of options appear. Turn on show notifications and should work. Mine did.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Have been racking brain on this and finally done it. On iphone go to bluetooth settings. Click the i next to relevant Bluetooth connection. A lisy of options appear. Turn on show notifications and should work. Mine did.
Thanks for this got mine working now 😊

1 - 7 of 7 Posts