Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today the Peugeot 108 was officially unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. It is one of the shortest and lightest cars in the supermini class, and Peugeot has put a lot of premium options into it, including a retractable roof.

The new 108 is built on the same platform as the Citroen C1 and the Toyota Aygo. All of these vehicles are built in the Czech Republic at a factory jointly owned by Toyota and PSA.

AS far as engines go there will be the choice of two three-cylinder units, one a 1.0-liter and the other a 1.2-liter.

The Peugeot 108 will be more high-end and exclusive than the other two cars that are built in the same factory.

Enjoy these pictures of the Peugeot 108 in Geneva.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good god those interiors are tacky. I thought the decals on the exterior were bad enough but then they went and continued the theme indoors!

you know this interior could be relatively stunning if they got rid of the abysmal houndstooth pattern. I suppose judgement should be withheld until we can see all the 108s interior derivatives, but based on this GOOD GOD!

·
Registered
185 Posts
They went too far with it, thats how I see it, not impressed. They could have had something normal looking that most would like and then these.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i can tell that keeping that piano black center dash clean is going to be a royal pain in the back
It will be, it will show finger prints like crazy. Just make sure to let your passengers know not to touch it! and keep a micro fiber cloth handy

·
Registered
49 Posts
you know this interior could be relatively stunning if they got rid of the abysmal houndstooth pattern. I suppose judgement should be withheld until we can see all the 108s interior derivatives, but based on this GOOD GOD!
I entirely agree -- that interior spec is over the top.

Thankfully I am certain you can order a more simple interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts