Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top Gear (yes, the BBC version) presenter Chris Evans announced that the show will return to the network on May 8, but has not indicated who the co-presenters will be—if there are any.

The show returns to the BBC lineup on May 8, just three days after filming ends. The Guardian reports that Evans said producers have “already started making the films.” There will be 16 episodes, and Evans said the show’s crew will head to America in January to do some intercontinental filming.

Can't wait!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Nice one, looking forward to this. Busy watching Top Gear US and really getting into that.

·
Registered
176 Posts
This will be as boring as a boring thing. No way will Jeremy, Richard and James be bettered (IMHO). Chris Evans is a boring fart.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rumors suggest Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitt. i do hope that's true, Chris Harris is great in his video reviews (although he does sometimes try too hard to be like Jeremy).

·
Registered
20 Posts
This makes me laugh - the new Top Gear host gets car sick :) :)

Chris Evans can't talk and drive, he then suffers car sickness and in Dec 2015 Executive Producer Lisa Clark resigns, what a great start.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Now I like Matt, he is good and is very good on screen and into cars too. I'm starting to look forward to this now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Am I the only person who is really looking forward to the new Top Gear show? Also for those who won't watch it cos Chris and Matt ate presenting the show.
Just remember they are only 2 out of 7 presenters, if you count the Stig as a presenter. Yes it will probably be a lot like the Clarkson Hammond and May version as that's what we want from this show, isn't it?

Anyway, it's on the 29th May, bank holiday weekend.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Am I the only person who is really looking forward to the new Top Gear show? Also for those who won't watch it cos Chris and Matt ate presenting the show.
Just remember they are only 2 out of 7 presenters, if you count the Stig as a presenter. Yes it will probably be a lot like the Clarkson Hammond and May version as that's what we want from this show, isn't it?

Anyway, it's on the 29th May, bank holiday weekend.
I have watched Top Gear since day one. This new attempt looks like utter crap, so count me out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I watched the second episode last night and it was really very good, entertaining to watch and just what I want from Top Gear. First one I wasn't really into TBH but the 2nd one certainly feels like it's finding it's feet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Reports today suggest that the former Friends actor is becoming increasingly frustrated with how rude his co-presenter is with the staff on set and has told producers that they can no longer work together.
The revelations are said to have rocked the BBC and could leave them having to pick between the pair, with filming for the second series due to start in September.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660497/Matt-Le-Blanc-quit-Gear-Chris-Evans-stays.html

·
Registered
94 Posts
According to the Daily Mirror Matt LeBlanc and the BBC have a verbal agreement in place with a one-year, £1 million deal on its way. A short-term contract gives Matt LeBlanc an easy out if Top Gear fails to recover from season 23's disappointing ratings and critical reception. He got £500,000 for his role in the last season.

"Matt was one of the positive aspects of the last series, he is keen to return and we definitely want him back so it will happen, we just need to dot the 'i's' and cross the 'ts'," The Mirror's BBC source claimed. "We think he will be back filming soon and he is excited about some of the ideas we have lined up."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts