Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,
Was driving today and the engine light, tyre pressure light and the drive assist lights all came on at the same time. No obvious loss of control or any change to the drive. I've checked all tyre pressures which are fine and the oil is topped up and no obvious fault with the engine. Anyone got any idea what this might be ? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tyre pressure, engine check

Hi Everyone,

I have just got exactly the same thing this morning. All of a sudden engine warning, tyre pressure and anti skid lights on without no plausible explanation. All was good beforehand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The odd combination of lights on at the same time without any apparent loss of power suggests possibly an electrical wiring fault affecting the warning lights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, did you fix that issue?

I having some trouble with mine, and is the exact same problem.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I have cleaned all sensor and changed the two front i have also putthe multimeter on all for and I get a good reading when spinning the wheels. I have cleaned the rear brake drums and yet I still have the three lights on . I have used a Bluetooth obd2 reader with no faults showing. Any advice would be great full.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have cleaned all sensor and changed the two front i have also putthe multimeter on all for and I get a good reading when spinning the wheels. I have cleaned the rear brake drums and yet I still have the three lights on . I have used a Bluetooth obd2 reader with no faults showing. Any advice would be great full.
I'm having this issue with the three wanting lights. Did you resolve yours and if so what was the problem? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts