Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at purchasing my first car (it will be used both to learn in along side lessons and to use once passed) but can't decide which of the three would be the better option? I prefer the Pug 108 but what would it be like for a first car?

I'm looking for no more than £13,500 (£175 pcm) with a deposit of around £2,500. I've had a look across what the three different cars offer and they seem to offer a massive amount of bells and whistles for their price, but which should I go for? Any advice welcome

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I think we'll all probably tell you the 108 is the car to get, it should be ideal for your requirements. Just check your insurance costs first though because that could cost you thousands a year!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've already checked the insurance and it should be OK providing I can get the cost of the car down to 175 a month or less.

I've already had some lessons already and from sitting in the 108 the driving position/visibility seems fairly good but a bit obscured at the rear pillar.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah I've already checked the insurance and it should be OK providing I can get the cost of the car down to 175 a month or less.

I've already had some lessons already and from sitting in the 108 the driving position/visibility seems fairly good but a bit obscured at the rear pillar.
The rear pillar will not be a problem once you are driving more, by the way my car is the model and colours of the one in your avatar.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think its fair to say we will all recommend the 108

There are a few reviews on here and a useful comparison.

I think if you are looking to up-spec a bit the Pug is the best choice as it has lots of gadgets available over the other 2 cousins

1 - 6 of 6 Posts