Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Well I just had an accident and smashed my passangers wing mirror glass, luckily no damage done to other cars mirror and they didn't want to claim.. and amazingly no damage done to the actual wing mirror on mine!

But any case, I was wondering, does anyone here know where I could get a genuine passanger wing mirror glass, and none of these adhesive stuff?

If there isn't any.. then if I was to claim off my insurance, then does anyone know if they'd replace the wing mirror with a genuine one, or would I just be best getting these adhesive ones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey,

Well I just had an accident and smashed my passangers wing mirror glass, luckily no damage done to other cars mirror and they didn't want to claim.. and amazingly no damage done to the actual wing mirror on mine!

But any case, I was wondering, does anyone here know where I could get a genuine passanger wing mirror glass, and none of these adhesive stuff?

If there isn't any.. then if I was to claim off my insurance, then does anyone know if they'd replace the wing mirror with a genuine one, or would I just be best getting these adhesive ones?

Thanks!
Do not claim on your insurance and do not inform them of the accident. If you do you will get screwed on renewal due to the loss of a considerable chunk of your NCD.
The glass is less than 20 quid, and will be an easy DIY fix. I have linked to the part, or similar. Think this link is for unheated. Just visit a Peugeot dealer part's department and ask them to look up the part number and get it ordered.
http://www.eurekacarparts.com/peugeot/1612467680
Edit. The correct part numbers are: Passenger side heated 1612467880. Unheated 1612468180. Believe electric mirrors have heated glass, manual mirrors are unheated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously, my other post hasn't been approved yet? lol (Posted one before this..)

Found one on carwingmirrors (Google it as I think they're sensoring out links.. lol)
hopefully it's the same one as posted by @wellfan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts