Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what are you listening to? And what music goes with what type of journey? It doesn’t just have to be music – if you know a Radio Station that you’d like to share, or even an audio-book, all your suggestions are welcome – let’s hear your personal pug 108 soundtrack! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Natalie

I am listening to a mixture of music, from more than 1 memory stick, but it gets hung up on playing the same one over and over again. and it seems to have an internal memory that remembers the song from one stick, and plays it while trying to play another. I am not very technical, but thought I could get this sorted, but it is driving me mad. Eventually after pressing madly all buttons I just turn it off. Is there a way to clear the internal memory? and if different songs are recorded from different albums, is that why it will only play the one selected, even though I press the random button (or whatever you call it).

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've noticed mine doesn't play them in the tracklisting order from my usb stick. It plays it randomly but possible either in date or name order instead.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've noticed mine doesn't play them in the tracklisting order from my usb stick. It plays it randomly but possible either in date or name order instead.
It's in name order, not track listing order. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.